Download the detailed advert
HOW TO APPLY:
1. All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
County Government of Migori invites sealed tenders from interested and eligible bidders with both technical and financial capacity to bid for the under listed tenders.
1. MC/HLT/101/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of strategic buffer essential pharmaceuticals
2. MC/HLT/102/2018-2019 Supply and delivery of Assorted Non-Pharmaceuticals
3. MC/HLT/103/2018-2019 Supply and Delivery of Maternal and Child Commodities
4. MC/HLT/Q10/15/2018-19 Supply and delivery of pharmaceutical for Renal Unit
5.MC/HLT/Q11/16/2018-19 Supply and delivery of Laboratory Items for Renal Unit
6. MC/HLT/Q10/17/2018-19 Supply and delivery of Non- Pharmaceuticals
8. MC/HLT/Q10/18/2018-19 Supply and delivery of Nutrition Equipment
9. MC/HLT/Q11/19/2018-19 Supply and delivery of laboratory commodities
9. MC/HLT/Q10/21/2018-19 Supply and delivery of Male and Female patient uniforms
7. MC/HLT/Q10/22/2018-19 Supply and delivery of Non- Pharmaceuticals for Renal unit
Following the promulgation of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, devolution system of governance was introduced in Kenya. Kenya’s devolution brought about fiscal decentralization. This has been operationalized through the enactment of PFM Act 2012, the County Government Act 2012 and the Public Finance Management Regulation.
DOWNLOAD THE BUDGET
Migori County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and the County Government Act No.17 of 2012.
HOW TO APPLY:
Published on 17TH OCTOBER, 2017
Click on download button below to find the Migori County Government Comprehensive List of Prequalified Suppliers for 2017-2018 Financial Year