Migori County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and the County Government Act No.17 of 2012.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. All applications should be submitted in a sealed clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number position applied for and addressed to:
The Secretary /CEO
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365-40400, Suna
2. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Msomi Teachers College on Migori/ Isebania highway
3. All applications should reach the secretary/ CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Thursday June 28th , 2018.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
5. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
MIGORI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
For full details download the complete advertisement of vacancies by clicking the button below